you know what this week Ive been sick so I spent allot of time with my mom so I thought good time to talk with my mom she helped me and I told my mom a girl at always telling my friends that I was a bad friends she wont let me have a opinion and says i I'm her friend but doesn't aced like one. My mom said don't play with her (this summer she's been helping me not playing with her) I told my mom, but it's hard at school because she always comes and play with us and she makes them fill bad for making up stores I don't play with her she plays with me and she said you need to stand up for yourself and tell her no but still be nice so far it's been going good but I'm glad my Heavenly Father gave me a mom to help me and she always wants me to have good friends and be kind
2 comments:
I happen to know your mom adores you! You are a wonderful girl Christee! We all adore you. Good for you to make good, wise decisions. Love you!
Christee- you are awesome! I love reading your posts. You have such a depth of spirit and poersonality! I am proud of you, it is never easy to leave a friend...even a bad one! You are doing great. Get better soon!
Post a Comment