All of us need to do some work, like being missionaries, to make it back Home to Heaven. We also need to do some house work and other daily tasks. Let's do both kinds of work to be happy.
Christee, You are a doll! I believe what you say. You need to work to be happy and get what you want in life. But you also need to serve :) I love you!
Christee you've inspired me to be a harder worker. You're right, it's fun to get to work, and a very important part of Heavenly Father's plan for us. It brings us so many blessings! I love you!
3 comments:
Christee, You are a doll! I believe what you say. You need to work to be happy and get what you want in life. But you also need to serve :)
I love you!
Christee you've inspired me to be a harder worker. You're right, it's fun to get to work, and a very important part of Heavenly Father's plan for us. It brings us so many blessings! I love you!
You have inspired me to do better. I needed that reminder to work a little harder.
Love, Samantha Allen (Jonathan's wife)
Post a Comment